Village tour in Nepal is a very interesting package that provides a great opportunity to experience the real Nepal. It makes you learn abouttheir lifestyle, ritual, and culture. About 80 percent of Nepalese people from diverse caste, ethnic, cultural and religious background live in the village in mountain, hill, and Terai (low land ) region.
In Nepal, we have more than a hundred ethnic groups who have their own custom, festivals, culture, dialect, typical houses, professions, and food. The traditional profession of indigenous peoples is farming, fishing, boating, wooden handicrafts, and metal handicrafts and production of woolen blankets.
In addition, there are many people in Nepal living in the villages with particular socio-economic and cultural background. Tourists can learn from the village people about the community cultivation, harvesting, including local knowledge and skills. Many beautiful villages in Nepal are visited by thousands of tourists and development and social workers from the developed countries.
----------village is one of the best villages to explore. It lies south-west of the Kathmandu To get to ----------village it takes about 5 hours by bus from Kathmandu. -------- village is inhabited entirely by mixed castes like Brahmins, Chetris, Newar, Magar, and others. The trail is stone paved. The slate built houses are the main attraction to remind the ancient life of people in the hilly areas. A short walk to -------- village offers visitors a spectacular Himalaya panorama. The living culture and tradition of the rural people and their rich hospitality make the trip a memorable event of life.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu airport and picked up by our office representative and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhading Besi and Overnight stay at a hotel
Day 03: Hike from Dhading Besi to ------ and homestay with Nepali family
Day 04: Visit a local school and interact with local people
Day 05: Early morning hike to ----- to view the sunrise. During the day visit a temple and in the evening watch local cultural program
Day 06: Goodbye to local people and departure to Kathmandu and drive back from ------village to Kathmandu. Farewell dinner
Day 07: Drive to Kathmandu international airport and fly back to your onward destination
- All airport/hotel transfers
- 2 Star hotel accommodations in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Land transportation as per itinerary by local bus
- Homestay with a local family
- 3 meals a day during the village tour
- A comprehensive medical kit
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the Volunteering site than the scheduled itinerary)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of a late departure from Kathmandu to home country
- Travel and Medical insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for guides and porters