In addition to the normal trekking routes to the Everest, Annapurna Langtang and Kathmandu Valley treks, Middle Hill Treks (Pvt.) Ltd organizes some fully supported camping treks in Nepal. The remote area camping treks take you to the Dhaulagiri, Kanchenjunga and Makalu regions in far west and far eastern regions of Nepal. These listed trekking regions are officially declared as the remote and off the beaten regions due to the inaccessibility of transportation till date. These remote areas are the hidden treasures in Nepal Himalayas.
Whether you are an individual, a family group, a group of friends, club members, and school group or with any special interest to explore mountain views, rural lifestyle of the people and to experience diverse ethnic culture and tradition, we organize your treks according to your timeframe. All the remote areas are untouched for years and the people live in the isolated settlement. People living in the remote areas have preserved their ancient culture, tradition and their lifestyle resembles the ancient folks. The monasteries and temples in the region are worth to visit.
As there are no facilities of hotels or lodges available in such remote areas, so groups must be fully self-sufficient with a team of professional guides, cooks, Sherpas, and porters to accompany you. Our porters carry all the trekking gear, foods, fuel, and personal belongings. All remote area camping treks start and end in Kathmandu.
Here are some trails listed as remote area treks that our company is promoting for those who opt for a real adventure in Nepal.
- Kathmandu and Pokhara are the most sought-after tourist destinations in Nepal. We offer you a ...HotelPrice On Request
- 6 DaysVillage tour in Nepal is a very interesting package that provides a great opportunity to ...HomestayPrice On Request
- This fascinating holiday package is a once-in-a-lifetime travel experience that takes you to one of ...HotelPrice On Request
- Bhutan is an ideal holiday destination for those who opt for peace and seclusion during ...HotelPrice On Request
- The ancient arts and crafts of Nepalese society are incomparable. Old yet valued, they form ...HotelPrice On Request
- Nagarkot is a hill station located at the altitude of 2175m and 32 km east ...HotelPrice On Request
- Although second in terms of followers in Nepal, Buddhism is the primary religion in several ...HotelPrice On Request
- Visit to the declared as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO; Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur ...HotelPrice On Request