This trek features the unbelievable scenery of the remote Gokyo Valley and its beautiful turquoise lakes, moonscape-like glaciers, and stunning mountain vistas that include Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Cho Oyu - four of the eight highest peaks on earth! The 360-degree view from Gokyo Ridge is the best in the Khumbu!
Upon arrival into this high mountain valley called Gokyo, you will make an excursion around a string of cobalt blue lakes that continue for the 3-hour hike to Gokyo Village, which sits at the foot of Gokyo Ri (18,300 ft) a huge black mound of rock and dirt. The next morning, you will take the 3-hour hike to the summit of this black, rocky mound to witness the 360-degree Himalayan view offered only from this vantage point.
This trek is the perfect opportunity to explore the lifestyle of the Himalayan people, their religion, customs, and traditions as well in the Everest Region.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2650m)
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) 6hrs
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar (3440m) for acclimatization
Day 06: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche(3860m).Visit the world-famous Buddhist monastery 5 hrs
Day 07: Tengboche to Dole (4,040m) 5 hrs,
Day 08: Dole to Machermo (4,480m) 5 hrs
Day 09: Machermo to Gokyo Lakes (4,750m) 5 hrs,
Day 10: Hiking up to Gokyo Ri (5483m) & trek down to Machhermo (4,480m) 8 hrs.
Day 11: Machhermo to Namche Bazaar (3440m). 5 hrs,
Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla 4 hrs,
Day 13: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 14: Transfer to airport for final departure
- Pick up & Drop to & from Airport
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park Entry Permit
- TIMS Card
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation at Lodges in Twin or Multi sharing basis on the trek
- Sleeping bag and down jacket (will be provided if necessary)
- An English-speaking trekking guide & porter (s)
- Accommodation, meals, insurance, equipment, the salary of guide and porter
- Airfare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for a trekking guide including domestic airport tax
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be provided)
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Monuments entrance fee during sightseeing
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Your airfare for KTM/ Lukla / Kathmandu
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, and cold drinks & alcoholic drinks) while on the trek
- Your travel & medical insurance
- Your international flight ticket and airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, bar, tips, etc.
- Emergency rescue by Helicopter
- Tips & Gratuities for trekking guide & porter(s)