Ganesh Himal Cultural Trekking is recently promoted Homestay based trek in the remote area of central Nepal. On this trek, you will walk through the culturally rich unspoiled ethnic villages and deep forest with gorgeous Himalayan flora and fauna on the backdrop of the breathtaking mountain range of Ganesh, Manaslu and Langtang. This trek provides unusual insights into the traditional lifestyle of the rural people, their culture and un-spoilt wilderness. The trekking commences from Chawatar with an attractive panorama of the Ganesh Himal. The entire trekking area to Ganesh Himal is enriched with the impressive display of Berberis, Primula, Orchids, Blue Pine, a variety of ferns and Jasmine. The deep forest is abundant in Spanish oak, blue pine and in spring blossoming of the rhododendrons set the whole forest ablaze in spectacular arrays of color. Starting with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi, the trek begins along the foothill visiting primitive villages, hot springs, gorges and glaciers, and magnificent sceneries.
The major highlights of Ganesh Himal Trekking are the cultural experience of diverse ethnic groups of people, natural Hot spring, homestay along the Tamang trails, natural scenery, spectacular Mountain view and much more.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1,300 m) and Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing & trek preparation (1,300 m)
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabru Besi (1503m) 7 -8 hrs drive
Day 04: Syabru Besi to Gatlang (2337m) 5 - 6 hrs walk
Day 05: Gatlang to Somdang (3271m) 6 - 7 hrs walk
Day 06: Somdang to Pangsang Pass (La) (3842m) 3 - 4 hrs walk
Day 07: Pangsang Pass to Shertung (1875m) 5- 6 hrs walk
Day 08: Chalise to Hindung (2220m) 5 - 6 hrs walk
Day 09: Hindung to Rajgang Kharka – 5 -6 hrs walk
Day 10: Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda (Black & White Lake) Ganesh Himal Base Camp 6 - 7 hrs walk
Day 11: Rest day at the Base Camp
Day 12: Ganesh Himal Base Camp to Rajgang Kharka 6 - 7 hrs walk
Day 13: Rajgang Kharka to Chalise (2000 m) 6 -7 hrs walk
Day 14: Chalise to Jharlang 7 -8 hrs walk
Day 15: Jharlang to Darkha 7 - 8 hrs walk
Day 16: Darkha to Khahare Bazaar 7 - 8 hrs walk
Day 17: Drive from Khahare Bazaar to Kathmandu by bus 7 -8 hrs drive
Day 18: Final Departure
- Airport-hotel-airport pick up and drop by private car/van
- 3 nights standard hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Kathmandu Valley sightseeing with a tour guide with private car/van
- Well experienced, the government registered, fluent English speaking and friendly guide.
- All meals: lunch, breakfast, and dinner during the trek.
- Tea, coffee, cookies and fresh fruits during the trekking.
- All ground transportations during the trip to Nepal.
- Food, accommodation, salary, and insurance of your guide and porters.
- Lodge accommodation for all during the trek.
- Group medical kit, water purifier, and other necessities.
- Langtang National Park Entrance permit and TIMS Card.
- Porters to carry all personal and group equipment and porters insurance
- All bar bills, beverages such as coke, Fanta, mineral water
- Hot shower and hot water, laundry, toiletries.
- Personal travel insurance, international air ticket, Nepal visa, and phone calls
- Rescue operation charge in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude and tips for your guide, porter, and driver.