Everest View Trek is the shortest trek in the Everest region. It is ideal for those who have a short holiday in Nepal and want to see Mt. Everest and experience the Sherpa culture without making the ascent to higher altitude.
The journey begins with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and then we walk through the Everest National Park up to Namche Bazaar, the biggest Sherpa settlement in the Everest region. During the walk through the park, we come across pine forest, Rhododendron flowers in full bloom ( especially in spring) and abundance of wildlife. We spend a couple of days in Namche Bazaar to get acclimatized and enjoy the awe-inspiring Himalayan views of Mt. Everest (8848 m), Mt. Nuptse (7879m), Mt. Lhotse (8501m), Mt. Amadablam (6856m) and Mt. Thamserku (6608m). Also, we will have an opportunity to see the Sherpa culture and their astonishing traditional lifestyle, Buddhist monasteries, Hillary school and the famous Yaks carrying loads on the trails.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Pre-trip meeting and Sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley. Overnight at hotel
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2650m)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) 6hrs
Day 05: Rest at Namche Bazaar (3440m) for acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche(3860m).Visit the world-famous Buddhist monastery 5 hrs
Day 07: Trek to Monjo (2,950m)
Day 08: Trek to Lukla (2,652m)
Day 09: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 10: Final Departure ( Trip ends)
- Pick up & Drop to & from Airport
- 3 nights’ hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park Entry Permit
- TIMS Card
- 3 meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner with tea or coffee) during the trek
- Accommodation at Lodges in Twin or Multi sharing basis on the trek
- Sleeping bag and down jacket (will be provided if necessary)
- An English-speaking trekking guide & porter (s)
- Accommodation, meals, insurance, equipment, the salary of guide and porter
- Airfare Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for a trekking guide including domestic airport tax
Airfare for clients ( both way)
- All applicable government taxes and service charges.
- Group medical supplies (First Aid medical kit will be provided)
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Monuments entrance fee during sightseeing
- Nepal Entry Visa
- Bottled drinks (mineral water, and cold drinks & alcoholic drinks) while on the trek
- Clients travel & medical insurance
- Clients international flight ticket and airport taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry, telephone, bar, tips, etc.
- Emergency rescue by Helicopter
- Tips & Gratuities for trekking guide & porter(s)