Bhote Koshi River Rafting is an ideal trip for those looking for a short whitewater journey. This river is popular for its fast-paced adventure and thrills. While rafting you will get the chance to observe emerald green fields terraced high above the river on precipitous slopes, villagers lining suspension bridges as we plunge through cascading waves and chutes of foam. You will experience an ancient culture, view the awe-inspiring Himalayas and enjoy the sunny weather. You will surely love the excitement of rafting trip and have fun. The rapids here are a solid class IV- V at high flow, and a more classic III at lower levels.
You will understand what this great rafting trip in Nepal offers you nothing less than the ride of a lifetime. If you have never rafted before and if you have limited time but desire an adrenaline overload, then Bhote Koshi River Rafting a perfect introductory trip package for you. This is probably the most exciting short rafting trip in Nepal and the best whitewater adventure in the world as many have said.
Day 01: Drive to Lamosangu
On this day, we will drive you to Lamosangu which is the put-in-point of Bhote Koshi River Rafting. The rafting begins at the Dam in Lamosangu. There, we will stay in a camp for overnight. The free time can be used to explore the surrounding area.
Day 02: Rafting to Dolalghat and drive back to Kathmandu
On this day, we do rafting on the Bhote Koshi River. There will be well-experienced guides and lifeguards. You will experience the adventurous rafting with some blood-freezing rapids and gorges throughout the trip. In the afternoon we return to Kathmandu in a private vehicle.
- Private land Transport
- Meals: Western and Local food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip.
- River Permit.
- Necessary equipment such as high-quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter), dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Necessary Field Staff (Guide, Helpers, Cook etc).
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with a campfire.
- Safety Kayak.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership.
- First aid kit box.
- Mineral water, cold drinks, and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals in Kathmandu
- Emergency Evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Tips to field Staff