The Annapurna Circuit trek is considered one of the most classic treks offering lush green valleys, small villages and the culture they possess, snow capped mountainous views of the Himalayas from many different perspectives.Trekking to Annapurna Circuit is arguably the most insightful tour available in the region. This trek aims to provide trekkers with the opportunity to experience the Himalayas and all they have to offer from the towns and villages to the mountaintops and green vegetation.
The Marshyangdi River provides the path along which the trek starts from in Besisahar. This trek also begins with phenomenal views to the east of Manaslu and Himal Chuli. The trek leads to the village that is extremely rich in culture with its diverse mix of ethnicity and the immense views of the Himalayan Mountains. The trek leads north to the Tibetan Plateau along the northern Himalayan range where the ambience is awe-inspiring.
The Annapurna Circuit trek is usually negotiated in a counter clockwise manner in order to avoid the complexities of crossing the pass of Thorung La. The highest point of this trek is 5416m.
Descent from Muktinath at the pass includes a visit to the Tibet style village of the Kali Gandaki where the world’s deepest gorge passes between the giant Annapura and Dhaulagiri mountains. The last seven days of the trek involve a leisurely adventure back to Pokhara.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1300m.) & transfer to hotel
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Besi Shahar (830m). Driving 5:30 hours, O/N at lidgehouse
Day 03: Drive to Syange and trek to Chamje(1560m/5118ft). Driving 2 hrs & Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 04: Chamje to Dhararpani (1810m/5938ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 05: Dharapani to Chame(2725m/8940ft). Walking 6 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 06: Chame to Pisang (3190m/10466ft). Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 07: Pisang to Manang(3500m/11483ft) walking 5 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 08: Rest in Manang for acclimatization, O/N at lodge
Day 09: Manang to Yak Kharka (4090m/13418ft). Walking 5 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 10: Yak kharka to Throung Phedi(4441m/14570ft) walking 6 hours, O/N at lodge,
Day 11: Thorung Phedi to Muktinath via Thoroung-la passes (5416m/17769ft). Walking 8:30, O/N at lodge
Day 12: Drive to Tatopani( 1110m/3636ft). Driving 6 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 13: Tatopani to Shikha( 2020m/ 6116ft) walking 5 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 14: Shikha to Ghorepani (2834m/9298ft). Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
Day 15: Ghorepani to Poon Hill (3210m/10531ft) to trek to Tadapani( 2520m/8316ft) Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at lodge
Day 16: Tadapani to Nyapul and drive to Pokhara. Walking 5 hours and drive for an hour, O/N at hotel
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara. O/N at Hotel
Day 18: After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
Note: Above itinerary can be customized at your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Please let us know whether you would like to make the itinerary shorter or longer. We will follow your suggestion accordingly.
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
- Hotel accommodations in Kathmandu and Pokhara at 3 star category with breakfast
- Land transportation Kathmandu- Besi Shahar / Pokhara -Kathmandu
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit
- TIMS (Trekking Information Management System
- An experienced and first aid trained license holder accompanying trekking guide
- Equipped and insured trekking porter (one porter for 2 persons, one porter carries 25 KG.)
- Meals, insurance, salary, equipment, accommodation, transportation of our trekking crew
- Tea House accommodation on twin or multi sharing basis during the trek
- Applicable government taxes (13% VAT and 10% tourism service charges)
- First aids kit
- Nepal entry visa
- Your Travel/Medical insurance
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hot shower while on trek
- Single supplements in hotels except solo trekking service
- Bar bills and laundry
- Optional trips not specified in the itinerary
- Tipping to guide and porter
- Battery Charges( Available during trek with Extra cost)
- Personal trekking equipment
- Drinks (including tea) and Bar Bill (beverage)
- Helicopter evacuation/rescue in case of emergency
- Donation to the local organization